Download LC BladePatch brochure
Siemon's LC BladePatch duplex jumper offers a unique solution for high-density fiber optic patching environments. It features a revolutionary and innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas. The LC BladePatch utilises a smaller diameter uni-tube cable design which reduces cable pathway congestion improving air flow and increasing energy efficiency while simplifying overall cable management. The LC BladePatch provides low-loss performance for Multimode and Singlemode supporting the precise optical performance requirements for high speed networks and improving network performance. The LC BladePatch is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels and equipment.
XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fibre that meets IEEE, specifications for OM3 and OM4 fiber. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that meets stringent Telcordia and ISO/IEC specifications for end-face geometry and exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years when installed in a qualified XGLO system. 100% inspection ensures superior performance and quality.
- Designed specifically for high density data center applications and high density blade servers
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability
- Innovative, patent-pending push-pull boot design to control the latch
- Enhances installation and removal access in high density patching environments
- Patent-pending rotating latch design for easy polarity change
- Latch-only rotation to eliminate potential connector and cable damage
- Clear identification if a polarity change has been made
- Smaller diameter uni-tube duplex cable design
- Reduces cable pathway congestion
- Improves airflow and energy efficiency
- Simplifies cable management
- OFNR, OFNP, LSOH
- RoHS Compliant
- Bulk Pack Option: Multimode OM3, OM4 and Singlemode OS2 only. Add "B" to the end of the part number for bulk pack of 100 jumpers (10 per bag)
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.