Cable UTP 4PR 24AWG, CCA, CAT5e (305 m bay) PROConnect LIGHT. Unshielded twisted pair, conductor material aluminum copper plated CCA, caliber (24 AWG). Sheath material - PVC.
Scope of a cable:
- Structured Cable Systems (SCS).
- Data Processing Center (DPC).
- Local area networks (LAN) of general purpose.
- Home networks.
- Small business networks.
- Computer networks.
- Data networks.
- Digital television.
- CCTV systems (IP cameras).
- Security and access control systems.
- Highly specialized networks (trade equipment, storage networks, production networks using non-standard peripheral equipment, such as machine tools, variators, printing machines).
A twisted-pair cable connects and transmits a signal between computers, computers, and a server.
The cable showcase fully complies with the requirements of ANSI / TIA / EIA-568-B.2 and the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 as amended in 2002 (edition 2).
The cable has 8 (eight residential), four pairs (4PR)
Center Conductor Material: Aluminum Copper-Clad Wire, Caliber 24AWG
Conductor insulation: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), 0.9 mm diameter
UTP Shielding: No Screen
External insulation: PVC - polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thickness 0.48 mm
Total cable diameter: 5.1 mm
The bending radius of the cable minimally withstands 8 (eight) external overhead cables
Frequency range: 1-100 MHz
Operating temperature: –40 ... + 60 ° С; cabling and installation should be carried out at a temperature not lower than –10 ° С
Packing: bay 305 m / in box
Service life: 15 years